Leather will ALWAYS be a part of my wardrobe no matter what time period. It's just a classic to have. I guess I created this bow to give my hair do some punk and rock, haha. What's more chic than a faux leather bow? Anyways, enjoy!
-Leather fabric -Pen/pencil
-Hot glue gun -Ruler
1. Cut the fabric 11.5'' by 3.5''
2. Fold in/glue down seams with an allowance of 1/4-1/2'' wide
3. Mark down the mid point of the bow and glue both sides to the middle
4. Cut a small 1/2 inch piece for the pinch of the bow
5. Bring the sides of leather together form the bow shape
6. Hot glue the middle of the bow with the small piece you just cut
7. Stud it (optional)
8. Hot glue the barrette